Tuesday 30 June 2020

Corona virus poem

Coronavirus


The corona took over the human race
It kept coming case to case


Because of corona there was a lockdown
Couldn't see my friends which made me frown


Stayed at home couldn't go for a run
Played with my family which was really fun


Man the lockdown took a while
When it was finish it made me smile


So happy I could go back to school
I can see my teacher and my friends which was cool


When it came to lunch time we had to stay 2 metres away

But we were still allowed to play.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kuea,

    Your Corona Virus poem looks very fun and interesting to read. Keep up the great blogging and do more and more as you go. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Tu inu kue'a
    Love your corona virus poem I like how you used grammar.
    I did not like it when we had to go into lock down I did a lot of baking while I was in lockdown. Maybe next time you could add some pictures on to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tu inu kue'a
    Great poem! I like have you have set out lines and it sounds really fun.
    I don't like lock down it was so boring there was like nothing to do.
    Did you like it?
    Maybe next time you could add some color to brighten it up.
    Bye for now, Pyper

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.