Thursday 13 April 2017




My Family

We live in ridgeway street. My address is 15A

My name is Kuea and I have seven brothers five sisters and my mum and my dad in my family. My families names are Viliami, Soane, Manu, Saia, Sifa, Mateaki, Vikilani, Maryanne, Lucinda, Palu, Sia and Luisa.

We have five rooms. Viliami, Soane and I sleep in the same room. My brother sleeps by himself. And my other brothers sleep together. My sister Sia sleeps with my sister Marryanne. Luisa sleeps with my sister Lucinda.

My sister Marryanne goes to Auckland Grammar. My older sister goes to university. My older brothers go to Sacred Heart. Viliami, Soane, Sia, Palu, Luisa and I go to Glenbrae School .

I  am nine years old.Viliami is nine years old too. Luisa is twelve years old . Sia is eleven years old. My older brother Sifa is fourteen years old. My other brothers are fifteen years old. My other sister Maryanne is sixteen. My big sister is nineteen. My dad is forty two and my mum is forty.

Viliami, Soane, Sifa, Lani, Mateaki, Palu and I play rugby at Marist club. Luisa and Sia play netball.

My family is tongan .  

They are the best family ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.